1. What are the basic values and beliefs that Primus PU College stands for?
Our College stands firmly balanced on the pillars of our mission, vision and organizational values. They have been arrived at after a lot of thought and deliberation by the founders. These pillars will guide the Primus Team in the day-to-day operations of the school and the future direction that the school will take.
Primus Trust will aspire to carry a reputation for consistently producing citizens whose urge for excellence will help them achieve their goals and go beyond.
It is our vision to provide school education that ensures academic excellence, empowers students and arms them with faculties that will help them conquer their dreams.
Our Organizational Values
- Sans peur (Which means, ‘Without fear’.)
- The ‘WE’ factor
- Secular outlook
2. What is the maximum number of students in a class?
We believe that, at any stage of education, in order to be able to give the student the attention he/she deserves, we must have smaller numbers of students in a class. In keeping with this philosophy, we will have a class strength not exceeding 50 students. This way the teacher will be more effective and able to cater to the individual needs of the student.
3. What are the timelines for admission into the I PUC class?
Typically the application forms are sold on campus in May. These forms are to be filled in and returned within 2 days of the declaration of results of the qualifying exams. Admission will be granted only after perusal and verification of these applications. There will also be a personal interview with the student and his/her parents before finalization of admission.
4. What are the important dates in the PU calendar?
- Classes start in the first week of June.
- There are 2 “Compulsory Tests” in August and January.
- Midterm Exams are in the third week of September.
- Final practical exams are in January.
- Final theory exams begin in the last week of February.
- Declaration of results is on 31st of March.
5. Where can I get forms for PU admission?
PU forms are available on Karnataka PU Board website. More details can be obtained by clicking on this link www.pue.kar.nic.in
6. Where do I submit my admission form?
Hard copy of the downloaded form needs to be filled and submitted at Primus PU College.
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- College tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
- Holiday on Sundays and 3rd Saturday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM