Admission Procedure is as follows:
Application forms will be issued by the college office and the candidates may collect the same in person. The forms will also be available online on the PU website after the declaration of Grade 10 results. Click on the link to access the PUC website
Candidates who want to apply for different combinations must fill in and submit separate application forms. The forms are to be submitted at the college office within 2 days of the declaration of results.
Candidates who have studied in Karnataka will be given preference.
The candidates, accompanied by parents, are expected to meet the officer in charge of admission for an interview on the stipulated date. As part of the admission process, both parents and wards must attend the counselling session.
Candidates must get admitted in the college within the stipulated time or the admission will be forfeited.
Admission will be given based on the following:
- The marks scored by the candidate in Grade 10
- An aptitude test administered by the college
- A personal interview with the Principal.
- Monday to Friday – 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- College tour 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM
- Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Holiday on Sundays and 3rd Saturday
Office Timings during vacations:
- Monday to Saturdays – 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM